Yes Virginia, the fail-safe weight loss formula exists.
It's so simple, we overlook it. Instead, we focus on the latest fad diet or the newest exercise video.
The fail-safe weight loss formula appears in an audio program authored by the self-help guru Brian Tracey. Here's his version of this formula . . .
Eat LESS, Exercise MORE.
Guaranteed Every Time
Disappointed? After all, we are familiar with this message.
But, if we pay attention to our daily habits, this formula will work EVERY TIME. Guaranteed.
How can this formula succeed 100% of the time? It's simple math. And math always works. ALWAYS.
Okay, so you have a trust issue when it comes to weight loss. Let's PROVE that it works.
It's a Numbers Game
Suppose you've been gaining about 10 pounds a year for the past 3 years.
If your daily caloric requirement is 2000, you have been on average 100 calories over your requirement every day for the past 3 years.
If your goal is to simply reverse the 30-pound weight gain, you need to reduce your daily caloric intake by 200 calories.
Do ONE of the following:
1. Eat 200 calories LESS a day.
2. Burn 200 calories MORE a day.
3. Combine eating less and increasing your activity level for a total of 200 calories, for example, eat 100 less and burn 100 more.
You could lose the 30 pounds by changing a few habits. First, eat half the usual muffin a day. Then, climb the stairs in your apartment building every day instead of pushing elevator buttons.
The next month, you could lose the entire muffin and park your car a little further away from the building where you work as well as climbing the stairs.
Over time, you will lose all the weight. You have to. It's in the numbers. And you haven't starved yourself or gotten into the dreaded "I have to go to the health club" routine.
5 Steps to Weight Loss
If your eyes glaze over when you read numbers, here's the easy part: all the information you need is online at www.caloriecontrol.org
The steps are as follows:
1. Decide how many pounds you want to lose. EXAMPLE: 20 pounds
2. Decide how long in days you want it to take. Be realistic about the length of time. EXAMPLE: 365 days
3. Multiply the pounds identified in number 1 by 3500. EXAMPLE: 20 pounds X 3500 = 70,000 calories
4. Divide the result in step 3 by the number of days to get the number of daily calories. EXAMPLE: 70,000 calories divided by 365 days = 192 calories per day.
5. Decide if you will eat less, increase your activity level, or both to get to the number in step 4. Use the web site calorie and exercise calculator (www.caloriecontrol.org) to figure out how you can eat less and exercise more.
So, are you going to be fat forever? Or will you use the fail-safe formula: Eat LESS, Exercise MORE.
ALWAYS REMEMBER (and NEVER forget) - Take it one day at a time.
Copyright 2005 by Valerie Mills
About the Author
Valerie Mills is a sales copywriter specializing in direct mail and web advertising.
Valerie has also written several articles and an ebook for parents titled "Practical Ways To Develop Your Child's Financial Intelligence" at http://teachyourkidsaboutmoney.com
Would you like to know how to...
Look Better, Feel Better, and Raise Your Energy & Self-Esteem 150% by Losing Up To 28 Pounds in Only 3 Weeks!
At last, the truth about permanent weight loss will be exposed, so that YOU can Realistically and Easily Lose Your Excess Weight, and get your Confidence back - from the comfort of your own home. As an individual who has battled with my weight for many years, I will show you how I lost 28 pounds in 3 weeks, and threw away ALL of the worthless diet plans, pills, and supplements!
And I Challenge YOU To Do the Same Right Now!
Click Here to find out how!